top of page
  • Writer's pictureNate Hopper

[ 11/27/23 - 12/01/23 ] Big Progress!

This has been a massively productive week. The new boards came in on Tuesday and I got the whole thing fully soldered up over the time of Tuesday and Wednesday. There was a small issue with the code but I managed to fix it by just changing one variable in the code.

Next I worked on crimping some ribbon cables, along with taking the length of what I needed for the rest of the boards. I also ended up having to adjust the supports for the board since the current ones were too short and the pieces jutted up too far.



1 view0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

[ 1/29/24 - 2/2/24 ] Massive Progress Made

It's finally done. I have finally soldered all eight of the boards, which means that the majority of the work is finished. I spent this week testing the eight boards after soldering them, using a powe

bottom of page